Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ozma`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well as a player, I am often very polite but also a bit shy admittedly. I tend to rp being a bit shy as well to cover that up till i'm more comfortable with the other players around me. And that often doesn't take too long, its just more often then not a matter of getting to know the people of the server, and thats the same for alot of players when they first start out.

But as a player to get back on track. I tend to like the more dark and shady aspects of rp. This is usually why i'm more often a Horde player. I enjoy the backgrounds of the Undead and the Orcs. While orc isn't as shady as Undead their appeal as survivors and general outcasts is more appealing to me as well. But i also am an alliance player. I enjoy playing a dwarf on that side only usually, due to Dwarf is my all time favorite race from any form of RP/DnD/Warcraft or any general rp setting you might like to mention. I tend to rp a more oldish dwarf when I play one. Nothing more fun to me then a oldish dwarf.

I have been an active roleplayer from many different games for about ten years now. I started with EverQuest and eventually started moving up and on to many other games like NeverWinter Nights, City of Heros/Villians, EverQuest (the assorted expansions) , and of course World of Warcraft.

I'm 20 years old, male and come from a decent sized family. As such while I love rp, sometimes I can be called away from a roleplay if someone in my family needs me, but those things happen, but I thought its best i do mention this as I have a few younger siblings I have to care for and other family members who need me as well.

I am a fairly active player but I also play a few other games as well, I am still an active roleplayer on the game NeverWinter Nights, but my time is split between WoW and NWN's as my two main games of choice.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States. I am a natural born citizen from Texas but I make my home in West Virginia where i have resided for twelve years now.

My primary language is English, and this is my only language really. While I do speak some Spanish, its been years and i'm rusty in it. I mostly only use it now adays to confuse or have fun with people. In a ooc setting or in Real life of course though.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft in general, i got into Warcraft from Warcraft 3. I was with friend and he had booted it up on his pc when I saw it for the first time. I was instantly hooked from there as it was not only the first Warcraft game I played but the first time I played a game with such an addicting quality to it. It was one of the first games i had a hard time to stop playing.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Over others? The general overall seriousness of your roleplay attracted me here. While I like WoW, some servers do not have the serious take on roleplay like your server seems to have. The fact your a private server and you get to hand pick whom comes in is a godsend to me. It means I will be able to roleplay with people who really actually care for roleplaying rather then just wanting to grind or just go PvP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hmm well that varies. Over all i enjoy a darker roleplay but that also varies too. To be more specific I enjoy a more deep rp with characters whom are considered outcasts or outsiders, thus why i'm mostly a horde player. I enjoy rping in pairs or crowds. But a small group of like minded pcs is more my style. Something like few orcs and trolls setting out, or a Orc and a Tauren with a stance on the world they can agree upon grouping together. Or even an Undead sticking to his own kind because he's wary of the other races around him.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Overall. I am going to give it to the Undead with the troll coming in as a close second. Undead just has much more appeal to me and is a race I have role played and used over many many different games. Its just the feeling of them and how they are kinda in my roleplay roots that gives them the appeal.

Troll comes in second just because i loved them to death in Warcraft 3. They always were my favorite and put a smile on my face when i was young.

Orc is kinda tied with Troll with the same reason. Look me in the eye and tell me you didn't giggle when you made the peons work. But also their immense background and storyline which i found over all the races to be the best is also an attributing factor.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have well thought out and fun roleplay with the people of the server. To make several characters with unique backgrounds and then find others and learn their rp and their stories to see how they make their way through the world.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
While all the rules are very well written and give the sever a very good setting for roleplay to take place the rule on Language appeals more to me.

I've been on a few servers that didn't crack down on the language of players and it was just the most annoying thing to me. Having people cursing madly when they were dwarfs and thought that was brilliant roleplay was just almost sickening. Having players constantly cuss or go into ooc and toss curse words left and right, it just ruins the setting of roleplay. Even more so when they think they can work it into the rp itself.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to be given some time to create my character first before i create a story. I want to get a feel of the people and the server around me and let my character come to me as i get used to the server. He will have a personality and his own background in the beginning sure, but i want to let him have a real story before I take the time to actually sit down and make a nice one. If that is ok of course.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There isn't much I can think of. Other then i hope to see the GM team and the players player side soon hopefully if you will have me.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please take a gander at the Wiki, Stickies, and FAQs as the hold valuable information about being successful on the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy