Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Andrew`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I previously played on a roleplay server on a third-party program called SA-MP, a program made to allow multiplayer-gaming through GTA:SA. I for one could claim myself of a high tier roleplayer, not to brag, though. I pretty much immigrated here from SA-MP GTA:SA roleplay. I know a few terms of roleplay, but it may differ to this server, but I'll most likely catch-on as I'm one of your average quick learners.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
My primary language is English, I can speak fluent English and my Grammar is almost perfect.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first started out with WC3, moved onto CS:S and found out about a year after quitting WC3 that WoW came out. Started playing World of Warcraft, quit and moved back to CS:S.

What made you seek our server over others?:
A friend of mine mentioned it, his name is Michael on forums.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well you could say I'm one of everything, but I'll most likely choose one throughout my time in this server. But for a quick pick, I'd say roleplaying to gain popularity, in other words, probably action, danger, fighting and such. Being a hero, if you will.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
For some reason, and as common as it is, I like Blood Elves as their green eyes are just amazingly appealing to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Eh, I guess I'm expecting a high level of roleplay that I can adapt too, but like I said, I'll find out throughout my time in the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Maturity: Specifically, the ability to deal with issues in a rational, reasonable, adult manner. It means being able to have the clarity of vision to be critical and honest with oneself, and to act based on the greater good rather than the personal good. It means being able to rise above pettiness, and to recognize that some conflicts are simply not worth getting into. A mature player knows better than to get involved in a confrontation with someone who is griefing them or engaging in some other irritating behavior. Players in this community and on this server should be able to put their pride aside and respond appropriately. You should also be mature enough to realize that, due to the general lack of restrictions with RP, you may encounter or stumble across some R-rated events (whether it's language, violence, intimacy or something else)."

This one is one of the very few that you wouldn't stumble upon in another server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I don't know much of the actual Warcraft story, or many of the World of Warcraft cities and such, so I'd prefer to write my story another time.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please take a gander at the Wiki, Stickies, and FAQs as the hold valuable information about being successful on the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy