Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: DaveTehInsane`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I'm rather laid back...I like to get myself oriented with a community and I poke my nose into a lot of things. I like to Role Play, its my favorite right behind PVE'ing. I'm nice to everyone, pretty humorous and helpful. As braggish and typical as that may sound, I'll be honest with you guys.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from California, in the USA. My first language is English, followed by Armenian, but I doubt anyone else on the server knows it. I speak it fluently and happen to be quite proficient in literary skills and grammar.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into it when my friends told me about it 4 years ago. Though, I was RPing far before that, in LARP and Warhammer Tabletop games. I started out doing lots of PVE until I transferred to another bunch of servers, and finally an RP server.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I had heard it was much better, strict on rules, and had higher quality RP. I read through the site for myself and I believe it, other servers have just been too loose, or full of morons, I'm sure that won't be the case here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy relaxation RP in inns, taverns, out around the city. I LOVE combative and adventurous RP, I find it to be challenging towards creativity and strains you to be somewhat of an opportunist, whether it be out of OOC cunning or IC eye-peeling-ness. Romantic RP is also another favorite, I'm a writer, and I often write about romance in my stories. Those are definitely my most favorite.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love Blood Elves, Orcs, Humans and Forsaken. My favorite classes are Mages, Warlocks, Death Knights and in some cases Paladins. I like Blood Elves because of their balance of agility, cunning and intellect. I prefer Orcs for my melee oriented characters often because of their sheer strength and combat efficiency. Humans are all around, I usually make comical character, but some time serious ones out of them. Forsaken...Why do I love Forsaken? Well...Answer me this...Wouldn't you like the meatbag with corrosive blight bombs on your side, huh? Huh?! I'm also very fond of melee characters, and I also LOVE magic. So my choices are usually either or, and sometimes a balance.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are high, in terms of quality and the way people act on the server. I wish to enjoy, yet be treated like anyone else should be treated. I expect the community to be heart warming at the least. I also expect a lack of attitude and rule-breaking.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, Tolerance, and Respect. They appeal to me most because if I can find them here, its safe to say. Congratulations, you have something that nobody else has. While I have no doubt that anyone breaks the rules, its also quite common to break away from them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a dark and cold day, as usual in Icecrown. Nokargosh looked up to the sky, as snow began to coat his armor. Warhorns were blown on and the sounds of horses trotting could be heard. Nokargosh grinned under his helm, before him stood three Scourge Death Knights. He drawed his sword and muttered quietly. "And so it begins..." He put his blade to the floor and charged, dragging it across the frozen ground. With a quick pull of the hilt, the sword flew off the ground, striking the Scourge Death Knights' horses, instantly their armor shattered, and the collapsed, Nokargosh transitioned with his heels, striking at the chest of a Death Knight, his armor shattered, and the blade dug into the ground below, it was stuck! Quickly Nokargosh removed his grip from the blade and faced the Death Knights, as he turned he took a painful blow to the chest by a mace, it broke his chest plating and impaled his skin. He flung a Death Coil at the Death Knight who he had previously injured, as it began to burn him, painfully. The other two Death Knights charged, swinging at Nokargosh, one of their blades hit him, and broke his shoulder armor. The pad slipped off of his shoulder, though during the heat of the attack, Nokargosh managed to punch one of the Death Knights in the stomach, they were winded and their armor was dented, he picked up his sword and roared. "Graaaaaaawr! For The Ebon Blade, Death to the Scourge!" He charged his blade with a Blood Rune, engulfing his weapon in shadow magic, he rushed at the winded Death Knight who was still getting up. With a mighty blow of his charged blade, the magic struck at the Death Knight's Cardiac system, instantly his heart exploded, his eyes popped out and blood poured from his mouth, ears, nostrils, and eye sockets. Nokargosh stomped on his head, as he crushed his skull instantly, brains and blood being left under his heel. The other two hoped to flee, as the unharmed Death Knight carried his comrade over his shoulder, Nokargosh cackled as he looked with certain cruelty upon the two, he Death gripped at the two, sending them flying backwards. The Death Knight fell off of the others shoulders, as he attempted to get up, suddenly he cried out in pain, as steel would grind against steel. He looked over his shoulder, where Nokargosh stood, his blade through his spine, in seconds the Death Knight succumbed to his broken spine and wounds, exhaling his final breath. What seemed to have been hope in Nokargosh's favor was evident now, though a final challenge remained, to eliminate the Death Knight commander, they looked at each other, cold in the eyes. "You will never win this war, fool! For each of us who die, two more shall take our place, and if they die, they will be replaced! The Lich King will feast upon your soul when I'm done with you!" The Knight said, raising his mace. Nokargosh growled, he pulled his blade out of the corpses spine, preparing for battle against the commander. They both charged at each other, the commander lifted his mace, as Nokargosh swung his blade, they were locked together as their weapons began to grind against each other, suddenly Nokargosh pushes with unholy strength, overpowering the Scourge Death knight. He begins to use his large sword in a single hand, he swings once at the Death Knight, breaking chains which bound trophies and relics of power across his armor. He takes a second swing at the weapon, attempting to disarm the other Death knight, it pulls him down with the hammer. Nokargosh, who would take initiative swung his elbow into the face of the Other Death Knight got up only, to be be stricken back with the blunt edge of the mace to his chest, sending him back a good 10 feet. The Death Knight raised his mace, running at Nokargosh full speed, he swung, but Nokargosh caught him by the forearm, he glared at him and swung his sword into his side, mortally injuring him. The Death Knight clenched his side with both arms, his armor was devastated and his hip bones were shattered into pieces. Nokargosh proceeded to slam his fists into the jaws of the Death Knight, as he was turned around, 360 degrees from the force of the punch, he fell to his chest, infront of him was the mace of his fallen comrade, he grasped for it, holding it tightly, as powers granted from the Lich King began to engulf it with dark power. Nokargosh stepped back, dropping his own blade, and picking up that of the fallen Death Knights, he smirked as he walked forward. Tightly in his hands, the Death Knight forced himself up, just as Nokargosh swung at him, he repelled the force of the coming mace with the power in his weapon, it began to overthrow Nokargosh. The Death Knights eyes flared into an icy blue flame, as he roared with might. Nokargosh pushed his leg in, as his knee rammed into the side which was previously wounded, The Death Knight immediately dropped his mace, and held his side again. Nokargosh lunged inwards with his body, and swung down with great force, the Death Knight put his hand up in a pathetic show of pain and fear, though it did no good, and the mace went through his skull like an arrow mid flight, breaking it, as a show of gore and blood erupted on the scene. The lifeless corpse fell to its knees, and then onto its chest, the blood rushed out like a stream, Nokargosh stood over their corpses, victorious.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing at all, just hoping for a quick reply to this! ^^