Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: fernie13`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, hey, I am just beginning year 11 of Highschool and I've been playing WoW public servers and just cannot find a suitable Roleplaying server for me. I've played Warcraft III and I still occasionally get on and check how my clan is coping. I enjoy a long roleplay which, desirably, is mixed of romance, combat (PvP) and politics.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Austrlia, yes the awesome land (haha), my primary language is English, but I am learning Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was in the game shop looking for a new game to play, other then Starcraft, and I found Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and I decided to buy it and try it out. It seemed fun, I enjoyed the campaign, but until I found Battle.net. my life... was incomplete. As time past The Frozen Throne was released and I quickly bought it the next part of the campaign was released, so I willingly left Battle.net. to slowly, but enjoy every last minute of the campaign, and expecially those video clips. Eventually WoW came out and I pounced on it, enjoying it so much I had to expand my mind of the Warcraft Lore, so I, of course, googled : Warcraft Lore. And it gave me a website and I read until I could read no more, it finished. I was engulfed by its story line I had to join a roleplaying server IMMEDIATLY!! So, I did and it was not as fun as I presumed. The extreme late hours just to find someone to roleplay with were like an anxiety attack. So I found this, great website which I am yet to join.

What made you seek our server over others?:
A roleplaying server with limited players, fair players and players who have the heart of Warcraft within them.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy political housing, the usual, but oh so fun Tavern relaxation, romance and some fighting exploration.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I cannot decide between the Night Elf Druid or Human Mage, simply because of their attire. I believe they have the best clothing in the game. I know most will argue my point as the Warlocks have the overall best clothing, but I do not enjoy Warlocks.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, by looking around my expectations are very high. It seems you all are going to be an enjoyment to roleplay with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills. I really, really, really hate when people say "u" and "thx" (also written in the rules) and where they simplify words to reduce timing of responses such as "thts gd 4 u" meaning "That's good for you" are we just supposed to interpretate their sentence, you can easily mistake it for "That's GOD for you.".

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was early in the night, the birds gone to sleep along with the wild life of the surrounding in Tirisfal. Anariel, stands on the mountain side peering down at Brill and its inhabitants, the forsaken.
It had been near 60 years since her last visit to Lordaeron, she was in love with the Architecture and the warm feeling of welcome. Anariel like her mother, Ophiria, was a Night elf druid. They would often travel to Lordaeron and her mother would would speak with King Terenas Menethil.
This had long past, there was no sign of life, only mutated wild creatures and the few Scarlet Crusaders which roamed the land fearing for their own lives. Anariel being a druid felt the pain of the blightened land, its pain was her pain. Anariel was angered by the foolishness of Arthas, but also saddened by the land. "Why should life end and come back in so much pain toward the living..." Anariel yelled down at the undead at Brill and swore "I will return to retake and rebuild! You cannot stop the inevitable because the Inevitable is unstoppable! Fear my voice for my grudge will not fade, I will return!" And as it faded her shadow upon the hill did so too. Anariel has not been seen in Darnassus of the other kingdoms of the Alliance, though it is rumoured she still seeks aid in her return to Tirisfal and she roams the streets of Strormwind and hides in the corners of the Inns. She knows she cannot do this herself.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
In the question above, the story one, it says "Lastly" but this is the last question, yes? Hehe.
Welcome!