Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The 25th-30th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My wife is coming to town! So, during the weeks she's here, I will be preoccupied with her since I haven't seen her since Christmas.

In other words, if Monolith burns down the server during that time... oops.
lolol. You go get some se-quality time with the wifey! :D
Have a good time! We will miss you! Say hi to the wife for me, and get my second season of Lost back from her. She keeps forgetting to bring it back!

-Hayju
Welp! I'm gonna actually move tod--tomorro--...whatever the 24th is. I'm going to be in a transition between a new apartment, and having my wife in town! So, I'll be back the following Sunday, and probably in a hell of a lot better mood, just like after Christmas. ^_~

G'bye you lot, and take care till I get back!
See ya soon Rensin!
Gonna be back Sunday-ish. I got interwebs, so I -will- be here, peeps! Lates!
Wow... And I thought I had it rough. What do you/she do that you are apart so often? Or is this the exception? xD
She's working/living in Michigan, and I'm going to school here for right now. She's moving here in a little over two weeks, so it's not like we are PERMANANTLY away from eachother.

Basically, we are in the transition of moving. It sucks, yes, but we are doing it as best we can, heh.