Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: DeadPixel`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have played WoW since around '04. And I've roleplayed the past 5 years or so. I play retail and I see myself as a good roleplayer, and my friends agree. But that is their opinion.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
U.S.
English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother got me hooked into it when I was 10, and didn't help me with anything. So I learned everything the hard way.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I wanted an RP Private Server, and I've tried others but yours seemed the most... Civilized*.

* Immature idiots, Elitists, Power-abuse.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Dwarf Hunter.

I like dwarves just because they are what they are(To me): Crazy, Drunk, Riflemen with the ability to shank you in the shins.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just hope it is a lot better then the others I've seen.

I don't have high expectations.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Role-playing.

It makes me angry seeing people run around with no idea WHAT the history of the character they are pretending to be is about.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The dwarven hunter, Vargok Axebeard was born among the honorable and patient kin of the Mountain, Ironforge. He was birthed by a hard working mother and a retired grizzled war veteran father. When Vargok was a boy he had an ambition to become like his father. He took up a gun and went out into the snow to play with it. He shot rabbits for a good hour before something happened.. The echoing gunshots attracted a massive grizzly bear, seeing this as a more challenging opponent, like most dwarves would, he shot it. The bullet sniped it in the eye and the grizzly became enraged and swiped Vargok down the face. With consciousness lasting for a moment, he took his rifle and shot the Mother Bear in the head again. The bear fell over dead with blood everywhere. Vargok came around a few hours later in his home, Mountaineers had heard the struggle from afar and assisted Vargok before he would've frozen to dead. Now Vargok is a Riflemen for the Ironforge Army and honorable warrior of the Mountain.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope.
Hi ho, hi ho, off to work we go!
Welcome to the server!

Hopefully you will find we are a friendly lot here and do not conform to your peculiar definition of the word "Civilized"

Quote:* Immature idiots, Elitists, Power-abuse.

:P
Welcome, welcome!