Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Godjinrai`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a long time gamer, that has become introduced into the RP world just recently. I always loved the warcraft world as well as most things done by blizzard. I use to serve in the US Army and look forward to meeting some new people.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the united states, speaking english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing the first warcraft game following it into WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
As I stated earlier, new to RP but loving it and think the warcraft world would be so fun to do some good RP in.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like a mix of tavern style play to fighting. I like to get involved in events that DMs host on online games.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead mage because I love the power of magic, and there is just something about the undead that I find to be cool.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just want to get involved with the world that you have created and really get into some good RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think maturity is the most important. Its great to have fun but to have people that are not mature enough can make a fun time turn into a situation.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The elf slowly reached down dragging his hands through the pile of filth. Digging out a old rat bone, the elf lifted it to his lips and spoke a few words. Tossing the bone away it started to glow and a dark mist began to swirl around it. With the mist slowly drifted apart a small rat with parts of flesh missing walked its way across the floor to the waiting elf. "Go! Follow these tunnels until you reach a the large opening, and report back to me. Remember all that you see along your way so you may tell me what you have seen." Watching the rat depart, the elf slowly sat down closing his eyes. His breath slowing, he waits patiently until its return..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am very excited to become part of this community!
Used to be in the military? An honorable service no matter the country.
Welcome aboard and I do hope that undead rat tells the elf something juicy. :wink: