Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ellis`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I think I am a friendly player who probably plays more than I should. I am fairly laid back and try not to cause unnecessary trouble. Favorite thing to do is role-play I haven't been doing it long but i am confident in my abilities.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and live in Australia and English is my primary language. I am quite confident in my literary and grammar skill, although i always accept corrections.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started out with starcraft actually and decided to try it out because it was made by the same company. Later on a friend turned me onto World of Warcraft which i have been playing since i think it was a year and half before burning crusade was released.

What made you seek our server over others?:
To tell the truth yours is one of the first i found. The idea of it being role-play centric intrigued me and i started researching. Finally I decided this seems like the place for me and now I'm writing up an intoduction.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most role-play, I prefer going on adventures with a small group of friends of just relaxing in an inn. I like to watch but not a big fan of participating in fighting role-play, I prefer to actually fight instead of the emote based combat, i find it slugish and don't think it holds to the persons real abilites. But as I said it can be interesting to watch.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It would have to be between Human or Night Elf. I like humans for their nobility and I myself am human. I like Night Elves due to their culture and care for nature.
My favorite class would be the warrior because I like the hard hitting close quarters combat style. Was the first class i played and have loved them ever since.

What are your expectations of this server?:
These are more hopes than expectations. I hope to see intricate role-play story's with original and genuine characters as well as friendly helpful people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would have to say the role-play regulations and the one about respect. I believe those will make it a more enjoyable environment.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to do this after i have established myself a bit.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome on in, Ellis! I can't wait to read that story of yours!