Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Yesornay`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I play computer video games on a regular basis. And I certainly enjoy it! I have been playing computer games since around 1995 and over the course of my gaming career, it has occured to me that RPGs are what suits me the most. Immersing myself in a world that comes alive in front of me and where my actions actually have impact... that's what I enjoy. Here and then I also play the occasional shooter, strategy game, etc. but as has been mentioned... I like RPGs the most.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Slovakia and thus my primary language is the Slovak language. Although in my humble opinion, I consider myself an advanced speaker of English too.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first encountered the wonderful world of Warcraft in the game Warcraft II. Immediately, I fell in love with it. The setting, the graphics, the story, the fluff etc. Afterwards I played Warcraft III and finally, two years after it was released, WoW. As much as I disliked the immaturity of some players, I overlooked it, because I loved the world too much to care. And still do.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Now, I must admit I don't quite remember how exactly did I stumble upon this server, but it certainly was during my crusade to find a decent roleplaying WoW server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I don't really have any limitations as to what types of roleplay I am willing to participate in. Although I prefer lore-correct mature roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Whoa. I don't really have a favourite one, although my only decent character up to date has been an Undead mage back on an another private server. If I had to choose, I would say human/undead and mage/warrior are my favourite ones.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, let's see... I excpect a mature, devoted and most importantly enjoyable enviroment. I hope that CotH shall fulfill my expectations. :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity one does. Because in order to be able to abide all the other rules, one certainly has to be mature.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The darkness was impenetrable. If it weren't for their torches, they would have been blind. And even the flames illuminated only a small area. The forest completely devoured them and they couldn't see the night sky through the thick forest roof.

It seemed as if the forest came alive around them. A symphony of sounds and shifting shadows, the forest expressed its disapproval of their presence. There, they were only intruders, undesired guests. And they felt it.

"Master, I doubt they are here." said one of the greenskins, cautiously looking around.
"Gol'Kosh, am I surrounded by cowards?!" barked the small, bulky one, "We shall find those dirty elves. And then we'll kill every single one of them."
"Dabu." replied the cowardous one. Convinced or not, it wasn't his place to question his superior's orders...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing comes to my mind right now, but I'll certainly have some questions later.
Welcome to CotH! My name is Walluce and I will be approving your intro today!

Happy roleplaying!