Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: thepteam`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well to put it plain and simple, just a guy bored really. I've RPed for about 2 years then took a break, thought id try starting up again and then say you guys. Im not to much of a douche (id like to think at least) and im always up for meeting new people.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
U.S.A texas...... heh and no I'm not a cowboy. I can only speak English I'm afraid

How did you get into Warcraft?:
5 years ago my friends showed it to me and ive been playing ever since. A proud owner of a 80 ele sham and a 80 blood DK on tichonderius (no idea if i spelled that right)

What made you seek our server over others?:
Past servers had one of three things: 1) douche bags of GM's, meaning they were abusive of their abilities 2) God modding RPers, they could shoot 100 arrows in 2 seconds and said i was cheating if i jumped.... you tell me if that sounds wrong. or 3) RP hunters, pvpers just looking for easy kills.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Village or Military primarily, if there is any other kinds, ill be more then happy to give it a shot

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead warrior, easy back ground history, and easy char customization due to a war's ability to hold anything they want.

What are your expectations of this server?:
just have people ready to run to hell and back for fun i suppose

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, easy. Tiered of being cussed out by 5 year olds trying to act cool by god modding. if these people show respect for one another, id love to meet them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
once there was a man from Peru.......... ahh right. I've been toying around a story about an undead warrior who watched all his friends die while he was a human, now the only thing he focuses on is his shield so that he protect any new friends he makes (in a nut shell, Less blade action, More blocking)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
i tend to misspell..... a lot, so much in fact that i had to use the spell correction tool in this forum post (and i thank you for having that) im still working on it, but for the time being, i can not spell worth shit.
Well welcome to CotH!
Work on that spelling and let us see that story! Don't just talk about it! Put it on up! :]
Well you and me will get along fine :)