Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Shnoobish`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I'd like to think I'm noth better nor wors then anyone else, (rader the last option to be honest) however! when it comes to my way of playing, if this is what you mean by "As a player" ? I'm most interested in spontanious roleplay, to be a smaller peace of a huge community is where I belong. =)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm half Norwegian and half American, as I've been living all of my 16 year old life in Norway till now, I'd like to call Norwegian my primary language, however, I do also think that most people should be able to understand my english writing. I do also speak partal swedish and danish, or atleast I do like to belive so ...D'oh ;o

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first started my search in to world of azerothian lore while visiting a friend of mine, six years ago. A bookshelf with WC3 tactic guids and history books about warcraft's lore cought my attention while we were playing The Sims. I of course had to ask my friend what this "warcraft" thingy was, and since then I was hooked! I don't really think I can come up with anything by far keeping my interest as long as warcraft have done, and most likely will do O.o!

What made you seek our server over others?:
Emm... it was the first server I found after typing "simple server with none dedicated roleplaying community" on the google searching tool! :D

No, it have to be that the forums it self has a better roleplaying community then most other private servers I've ever been visiting >.> (and that might say a thing or two about the servers I've been testing... or even something about me! :O scratch that last part :D) As it seems like an active server and the fact that you actually demand the applyers to be interested in RP. *Thumbs up*

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
What kind I enjoy the most would be a better question, but still, a good answare is the tricky part as I'm into almost everything... hmm! but if I'd really have to choose? Emm, yes! Romantic roleplaying would be on the top three. As would "huge and organized" RP ^^ and of course! spontanious RP =)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't feel like choosing a favorit, all though, Gnome would might be favorized... so maybe Gnome, then the other races lined up at a splitt second place, all together? :D Ah, and my favorit class? I've never been very much of a religious beliver my self, therefore I'm not very much into the holy classes. I'd rader picture my self as a lurking rogue, tactically thinking kinf of warrior or maybe even the all intellegent mage! ^^

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expections of the server is a serious roleplaying interested community, hopefully with active event hosting and social players :) oh! and low fule prices for my till now, immagened mechanostrider, yush!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
To be honest, I like alot of you're rules, theres none of them I can currently think of to be handeling better my self! But my favorit would without a doubt be that you require respect and roleplaying interest from everyone applying to join the community IG :) (which I hope you will think I'm forfilling with this introduction!).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
THE AEGIS OF JUSTICE! ^^

The Aegis of Justice was originally formed by Skellal Artorius and Teltha Lightclaw to create an Order away from the corruption of Stormwind, while still being close enough to protect the city, and so, the Aegis made it base in the Westbrook Garrison. Just before the riots in Stormwind on the 19th of May, the order reached its peak, with a large number of members and influence, as well as being able to root out more and more of the corruption through the powers granted through the creation of the JMA.

On the very afternoon the riot took place, the Field Marshal of the Aegis, Skellal Artorius, was "arrested" by The Stormguard, but he managed to alert the soldiers before he was dragged away to SI:7. All of the soldiers present in Westbrook were alerted and rushed to Stormwind to help their leader. During what started as negotiations and turned into a fight, Skellal ordered the soldiers to fall back several times, but he wasn't heard. In the chaos, an innocent bystander was killed by a soldier of The Stormguard, and the soldiers finally pulled back, only leaving a physician to see to the bystander. The soldiers took positions outside SI:7, while trying to find a constable from the City Watch, but the search was fruitless. After a while, the Shield of Wrynn showed up, and the situation looked brighter for a minute. Sadly, they only came, practiced their formations and shouted a little at the Stormguard while letting in many civilians who wanted to know what was happening. After the Shield departed, the chaos became more evident, as a single officer of the Watch fruitlessly tried to calm the crowd and negotiate. In the mess, Skellal escaped and rallied the Aegis at the Cathedral Square, leaving command to Muttaius von Ludendorf and calling the citizens of Stormwind to arms against the Stormguard. In the following assault, most of the Stormguard portalled away and SI:7 was burned.

~Fine~

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, I'd like you to know this is my second introduction, and that appearently my first application did not make it trough you're systems, however, as soon as I contacted Walluce, my account which had till then said my pending post was still awaiting an approval, event said that my first introduction had been gone missing and I decided to make another one, hopefully this one will find it's way without causing any problems :)
Welcome! Your application prior was probably denied because it was too short, or perhaps the GM who denied it didn't feel, from what you said, that you would fit the server well. This does seem to be well-thought-out, so I'm glad you put the effort into a second try.
I'm happy to finally be a part of the server, and hopefully I'll make a lot of new friends as time goes by :)