Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Daithi`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Born and raised in Dublin, the capital of the Emerald Isle; Ireland. Haha, I'm just your average student with too much time on his hands. I've been playing WoW since the EU release, well, "playing." I didn't really get into the game 'til about 2 years ago. When I did get into the game, I was on a roleplaying realm so I was, of course, in character most of the time. My Mother enjoyed Warcraft, and she got me into roleplaying on WoW. I'm not a bad guy, well, I don't think so anyway. I'm fairly nice, and don't lose my temper too often. :-) Well, that's about it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Ireland, as stated above. My mother tongue is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My mother was a programmer. She heard about Warcraft, and just had to try it. You know how it is, she got me into it. And I've been addicted pretty much ever since. :-)

What made you seek our server over others?:
Simply: I'm a student, I don't have the money to spend on retail.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Just the everyday, in character kind. This can involve all sorts, from tavern to action! Really, I just like to lose myself in the game. Forget about exams etc., and just really get into the game.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Hunter. Why? I don't actually know. It was the first race/class I tried when I first started playing, because of this, it's always had a place in my heart.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Very high! I know a few people who've been on here (and probably still are) and they've told me nothing but good things. I'm really just looking for somewhere where the population aren't idiots, and you guys seem to tick that box.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definitely the keyboard skills one. One of the main thing that ruined RP on retail was the "leet speak." Spell the damn words properly!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll complete this later, I'm a bit too tired to start it now without it being full of spelling/grammatical errors.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, thanks for your time, though. :-)
Welcome!
Kaghuros Wrote:Welcome!

Thank you, Kaghuros! You'll have to bear with me, I accidentally patched up to 3.3.0, so I'm repatching as we speak. :?