Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zearo`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm generally a friendly player, and prefer to be the jokester of the group, though I have kept serious for the purpose of this intro. I enjoy making people laugh and lightening the mood. I'm usually helpful as well, and try to keep myself occupied with anything that can be done. I enjoy atmospheric and role-playing games, so Role-Playing on a server like this seemed like something immersive and interesting to me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the U.S. That being so, English is my primary language, and I don't know anything else. However, I am in some minor Spanish classes, though it doesn't count for much. I have always had good grammar and know many words and their spellings.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A couple years ago, I saw my friend's brother playing WoW from over his shoulder. I didn't know what it was then, and later on it came up again, so I decided to check it out. I've been playing WoW for a couple years now and have been around many servers. I have both expansions released so far.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My friend told me about this server, and how much fun it was. After him baiting me to join for awhile, I've finally taken up the opportunity.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Being of a comical sort, I enjoy more laid-back and friendly role-playing scenarios and environments. But when I need to be serious, I am able. Therefore, I will go for any RP in any sort of setting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like all of the classes and races and hold no favorites. All of them are unique in some way, and I feel it's great fun to experiment with all the possible combinations. Leaning towards some favorites of mine are the Tauren race, as well as Undead, and Human. Of course, I'll use all the races eventually.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect nothing huge of this server, apart from a nice role-playing environment and a respectable community. Something where I can just enjoy myself and not have to think about things.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule over Maturity. Of all my role-playing experiences on servers, the most annoying part was the immature characters, or the ones who didn't handle themselves how they should in a situation. It always felt out of place and broke immersion, which is something I feel should never happen.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Guard Nichols rested against the wall. Patrolling the streets of Stormwind was a difficult job, and doing it in heavy armor was even worse. The cold steel made him shiver. One more night, he kept telling himself, one more, and he'll get that promotion. He'll move on to guard inside, instead of the frigid cobblestone streets of the night. He envisioned great times guarding the walls of a building. Friendly nights drinking, and spinning tales of epic tasks that everyone knew were false. Just one more night, Nichols thought. Just one more.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have no further questions or comments.