Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: blocks`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a generally laid back type of person. I enjoy the simple things, nothing too fantasy about my play-style.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started with Warcraft III, and just followed it from there. I've since gone back and read the books & gameline so I knew what I missed lorewise.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I liked that it had a process to apply for. That will weed out the "lolz rp server" people. Taking effort to apply and introduce yourself before getting in to play means a lot to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I always liked the strategizing, military aspect of WoW Roleplay. Not necessarily the fighting, but more-so a RISK style, kind of. I like 2-5 people, any more and it gets too crowded.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'm a big fan of Orc Females. They have the kind of "I'm brute and I'll rip your head off" attitude without really showing it physically. A Hunter or Shaman would go well with that combination.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a professional roleplay environment that will suite many people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like that you request we know about the basic background of Warcraft.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well, I don't think I've had any exciting Warcraft experiences lately, so I can tell you a real life one? I was at a friends house with a couple people messing around and we found two carpet skates (the things where you zip to your socks and they slide all over the carpet) and my friend whipped me around really quick and I ended up shattering my kneecap. Great, huh?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome! And woo, orcs!