Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zearo`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a fairly comedic player and enjoy brightening the attitude of pretty much anything, RP or not. I like to joke around, in a friendly way. I don't like to offend people or anything like that.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States, and that being, I speak English primarily. Of course, I'm also taking minor Spanish classes. Not fluent yet. Maybe later I can yell to the sky in Spanish like those stereotype soap operas. I have always had a high standard for grammar and spelling, and know many words and how to spell them. Yeah I capitalize the I's. All of them.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It all started a couple years ago, at my friend's house. I saw his older brother playing WoW from over his shoulder. I didn't know what it was at the time and it seemed pretty cool. Later the opportunity arose for me to buy the game, so of course, I took it. When they came out, I picked up both expansions, and am looking forward to Cataclysm. I also used to play Warcraft 3 and it's expansion, as well as Starcraft. Blizzard is a gaming beast.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, my friend told me about it. After nagging me about it for awhile, I got around to checking it out, and liked what I saw. This server seems to be of a higher standard. Like a VIP club or something cool like that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy pretty much anything, as I'm quite versatile. I always love Taverns though, because it seems more relaxed and more like a good time. Of course, there's always times when I could go for a good role-play of another sort.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't exactly have any favorites. Though I do play more on Dwarves and Taurens, I've made characters of pretty much every race and class across different servers, and like them all pretty equally.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Not very much, to be honest...
I suppose all I'd ask for is a good community and attitude about the place, and it seems so far to be the case. Yay. Oh and respect, etc.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. I don't like it when people RP and don't handle the situation how a "normal" (No offense) person should. Reacting to things the wrong way, generally being jerks, things like that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Guard Nichols rested against the wall. Patrolling the streets of Stormwind was a difficult job, and doing it in heavy armor was even worse. The cold steel made him shiver. One more night, he kept telling himself, one more, and he'll get that promotion. He'll move on to guard inside, instead of the frigid cobblestone streets of the night. He envisioned great times guarding the walls of a building. Friendly nights drinking, and spinning tales of epic tasks that everyone knew were false. Just one more night, Nichols thought. Just one more.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
This is my second time posting an intro, the last one I sent was a couple days ago, and I received no messages, and it wasn't approved. I tried to re-do this one with a better attitude. I copied only the story from the other one. This just appeared in the forum, don't know why. Must have to do with the already submitted one. You guys can remove this or something if this shouldn't have happened.... Excuse that.
Just to clarify about your worries. You don't get accepted anymore for Intros..
Some one probably read it over and liked it these are just to see who you are
and what you are all about :D. When you need to get approved is when applying
for gruntship..But that is after one month of being a member of CotH. If you have
any other questions don't be scared to PM a grunt or GM

Happy RPing and welcome to CotH
All right, thanks about that. I wasn't sure what was happening -.-'
Embarrassment time.
Haha no worries at all..Have a great time here at CotH.
Actually, you -do- need to be accepted on your intros; we just do it in a different manner.

And right now something's screwy with the system that I don't know much about, soo. Yer alright, though.
Welcome to CAWTH