Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: What are the differences in the types of GMs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I know that kind of seems like a noob question, but I was wondering, what is the difference between the GMs? Do they have different jobs and or abilities?
At one point we tried a split, but . . . not really, any more. Here's the post about it.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15106
Thanks Moose! That's exactly what I wanted to know.
Though keep in mind that we do have our own responsibilities, even if the powers we're given overlap to a large extent. Enforcer GMs are mainly in charge of discipline, guards, and, only a little less so, forum management. Builder GMs enjoy making additions to the world, and they usually help out with spawning objects and things. Storyline GMs are arguably the most nebulous category, and overlap into Enforcer (Controlling guards and NPCs) and Builder (Adding small objects to the world) in order to do their main job, which is help with events and server sponsored storylines.
I see...
So they CAN do basically the same thing, but have different duties...

Thats sweet! :D
And...
And we are all different flavors according to color.
For example:
Cress, Kagh, and Sas are all blueberry
Hawk, Moose and we trial nubs are lime
Anski and Duskwolf are lemon
and Kretters and Grak... Strawberry and cherry respectively.

(I'm going to get some sleep now)
But...But, but Moose kind of strikes me as a Rainbow fruit, you know, like in fruit rollups? :D
I'm guessing forum GMs do the forum? Unless I'm just being redundant.