Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Night Elven Territory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd just like to clarify as to whether Night Elven roads are there ICly. What I mean is whether places such as Ashenvale, Teldrassil, Auberdine, have the roads ICly. As far as I know, Night Elves don't use roads, and roads were just an in-game mechanism, so that people can travel without fear of encountering a mob OOCly. Night Elves honestly don't use / need roads, and furthermore, they wouldn't jeopardise revealing their location with roads.

EDIT: This is a question. Not a statement. I'm just making that clear before you guys start getting aggressive again.
Also, what are the chances of getting a GM to clarify the status of Nelf DKs and their existence within the Nelf community? Especially a desparate community. And would it make difference, if it was a dead DK, or a "living" DK, as no clear line exists there...
Thanks! :D
Answer to Vorce:

As far as I know from Western side of Ashenvale and the rest of the territory roads are an option to whethere you want to see them ICly, but there would be roads on the eastern side due to the Warsong consistently moving themselves up and down that side.

Answer to Velasco:

Night Elf DK profiles are, I'd say harder to pass off in a character profile as it needs to have a good reason the Nelf wouldn't kill itself as soon as it finds out it's a DK. So when making a Nelf DK just take more time to think out reasons why it would like to remain like that.

Hope these answers help.
I am pretty sure roads exsist. Roads main purpose is infastructure. No society is exempt from infastructure. Finding where you need to go is good too, as night elves are not like superbeings who know every inch of every forest, but the main purpose should be infastructure. If their sole purpose was for OOC saftey then there'd be no roads in Darnassus or Moonglade.
Also another note on the roads: They are a part of the alliance, and i think other races enjoy knowing where there going! :D
The roads are there. Or, at least, should be. Yes, there are many Night Elves who are Druids, Sentinels, Hunters, Rangers, what-have-you, and know the forests really good. But not all of them. Some are simple people who would have a really hard time navigating in the woods. And by roads... well, I don't mean actual roads. Maybe paths. Actual roads would probably lead only to the larger towns/cities. While the purpose of 'em thingies may not be giving comfort to other races invading the forests, Night Elves do need the roads for themselves, that's for sure.

My opinion. :3

And yes, if this post doesn't make too much sense, forgive me. It's way too early for me to think clearly. >: