Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zamzam`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello. Well, what can I tell about myself? Im 18 years old male, soon 19, pretty goddamn ugly (so I fit in the World of Warcraft pretty well), but not a nerd. I have another life besides WoW, I play in a band, for example.
I have played WoW in Rp server (Earthern Ring) from the year 2005, so I guess I have some experience.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Finland. My primary language is finnish, but as you can see I can speak english pretty well. (not perfectly, as you can probalby see that too.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well my first touch to Warcraft was, if i remember correct, in 2002, when the Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos was released. I was pretty excited with it. I got to the World of Warcraft in the winter in 2005.. I guess I saw my friend playing it and then there was no turning back.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, to be honest, it was first in the google :D. I did check some other Rp-servers, but this seemed to be the best.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hmm.. Why not all of those. I don't want just to stick to sitting in some tavern or just constantly be in pvp-action. I want to experience little bit of all the Rp can give me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, Troll rogue, of course. My first character I ever made, was a Troll Rogue, and it's still my main in retail. I like them, because they are pretty rare and their stealth-walking looks so retarded. And I just love their accent! No gnomes for me!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, if you have this kind of, how to say it, "filter" to see who is good enough and who isn't, then I expect this server to be pretty high-class.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
This question was made to make the people really read the rules, right?
Well, I respect maturity and the skill to write the words like they are. It makes me feel sick of those 13-years old kids with their "u" or "thx" or "pl0x" and all that crap.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Story of my life!
I was born in 1991....
In 2005 I bought WoW
THE END

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, if you are not satisfied to this what I wrote, and you don't accept me here, then I might not even want to play here. It's good that here's this kind of "tryout", so not just anyone can join to the Conguest of the Horde, but if you must be the member of the mensa or something like that, then you are trying too much to get mature players, and it's no longer fun.
By the way, sorry if my english sucks, but I think you can understand what I said.
Welcome! And you have a good grasp of the English language as it is - better than a lot of the native speakers, heh. It can only get better!