Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sweet mother of- Wait I don't have one...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your favorite motherless bastard is back and he has gotten a tan and fought with the forces of roleplay and the shadows of its defeat on several sources thus far. And I come back with sad news...

Kathorg Gorehallow...
Has...
Been gone for too long... Waaaay too long. And He may make a comeback if enough people wish of it but as of now. He is "afk" or in other words is MIA.

Now. By popular demand, in other words, orcish applause and axes stuck in every elf from here to silvermoon's crumbling ruins. I am here for once almost hopefully to stay.
-Brutalskars
Shakaar is the only remaining Bloodsworn Honorguard member who has been online in the past (at least) two months.

The Shak is lonely.

Horde RP missed you dearly.
The Horde then will have its glory once again if people are willing to support its might once again.
Do not worry my friend.
n00b.
Welcome back! I think DuskWolf (among others) has been making some Horde RP plans. It'd probably be ideal to get in contact with him, as an idea.
>.>
I remember you!
Welcome back!
Ahem, for the Horde, ahem... Yes...
Glad to be back.
Vakari is still proudly waving the Bloodsworn Honorguard flags, just so you know.

Glad to hear your back, was seriously thinking you'd never show again. >:
I saw you in server. Why diddn't you give me a Hi-Five?! *sob*

Welcome back ^-^