Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Axel`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Right well I'm 18. I started playing WoW around when the game came out and had four 60s in vanilla WoW. I did'nt really start RPing till late BC and later went to a private server just for it. I stopped for a while to get back into WoW with wrath but I found it lacking the atmosphere it had back in pre BC.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the U.S and speak english and a bit of italian here and there.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Why warcraft 3 of course.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was looking for a server that was on par with the server i used to play on.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Combat and storyline roleplay. :D!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be blood elves simply for their versatility in RP. I like to play either mages or rogues for RPing as well.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I'm lloking for a server with a good, stable RP community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Knowing when to quit.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Scatter!"
Waves of men running, pushing their own allies and trying to escape. Only the soldiers with the truest resolve stay to fight when outnumbered so heavily.
"Cowards! Hah, you think you've won? We're just getting started!" He said, while blocking an attack from his left side with his katana.
He had green eyes and bright red, pulled back hair, his pointy ears gave away his elfhood at first sight. The only elf, actually, in the special ops division. Each of these men had been chosen for this for their unique powers and abilities. Axel personally thought he could take all the cowards on with one hand behind his back. After all he had been raised for this. Every muscle in his body screamed to fight, bred by mercenary bloodthirst. Not to mention his particular power..burning inside and waiting to be let go..
"Now..Burn!" Axel screamed swinging his katana. A wave of flame and steel erupted out from his blade cutting a good swath in the enemies path.
Axel spit on the ground. (The spit was a constant fire, that matched his burning eyes) "I'm just getting started.."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yo! I'm gunna be looking forward to joining you guys. ^^
Welcome!
I don't think you'll get an end of combat RP here. It seems to be quite popular, though I don't partake in it myself.