Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: For real this time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of these days it'll be stable! I... hope...

Weeeellll, I've been running the dedicated server all last night to test its stability, and it's actually still running! Therefore, at some point today I'll once more be bringing down the server to transfer over current databases. The process should take about an hour.

I should also note that once I'm certain the new server won't just die on me again, I'll be using my home server (the game-host one) as a test server. It's likely I'm going to start testing a couple other Core solutions (other than ArcEmu, that is) and see how stable they are as well as what features they have.

Anyway, stay tuned!

Edit: New server is up again! Change your realmlist to coth.game-server.cc
Woot! Go Kretol.

If I ever get my computer up and running, I'll be sure to destroy/burn/maim check it out.
Jinxed us.
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU
And the new server is up again. We'll see if it keeps its stability this time.

As a reminder, to connect to it, change your realmlist addresses to coth.game-server.cc
Just a note, I'll be updating the Components page again sometime tomorrow, when I'm sure the new server is being stable for real.
I think....I can't connect, yo.
Yeah, the server is down, and it's mad at you. Seems like the dedicated server is a slacker.
I guess it's just not meant to be. Switch back to the normal realmlist for now. (coth.game-host.org)
Okay, I got a little confused - which realmlist should I use? :roll:

EDIT: Nevermind, got it.