Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Netsrak`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well hello there, my name is Karsten, i have role played for almost 7 years in all kinds of PnP, Live and online roleplaying, i am one of the lucky people who got to go to the worlds ONLY role playing school (so far). there is also one little thing to notice i am also one of the unlucky people who is dislectic, you may not see it cause i went to a evening school where i got alot of help but i got a problem with new LONG words cause i havent remembered them in my head yet...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Denmark, primary speaks Danish, but i like English more than danish, also im trying to learn a little about Gaulish if its possible for me. And gaulish is not gaelic...

How did you get into Warcraft?:
well it was one of the first games i played on a computer, and i have played Wow since day one and i find it an interesting universe.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well i have been looking for a private wow RP server since my first wow vanilla account got hacked, i love role playing on wow RP servers since i get to learn more english.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly like roleplaying in small crowds or pairs until i learn to know people, then ill gladly make events with big crowds.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren, Night/Blood elf or troll. mostly DK, Druid, hunter and mage.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well hopefully do some good RP and meet alot of new people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Types of RP, its nice to see that this server is open minded and doesent say no to all kind of roleplay there may be.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I wish to complete this later when i have seen the server and how it is.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
also i live with which we call a "Lore freak" i can ask him about almost anything and he knows it, even about lore that normally no one knows about it. so if you ever want to know something about warcraft lore just ask and ill ask him.

Also im wonder if its a MUST to use rp addons and if so which so?
Oi!
Just a note, while there may be a lot of kinds of RP, just keep in mind it must be appropriate according to Warcraft lore!