Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Darrian`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I started out in RP with a RP server on GTA: SA:MP, I played a lot and ended being voted one of the best RPers on the server. I then got bored because the server was reset; so I decided to find another fun RP game to play.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Canada, Ontario. I primarily speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into WoW some 3 years ago and after a year of playing I quit because I couldn't afford to pay the monthly fee. I went to go find something a little bit cheaper or even free and I ended up finding GTA SA:MP.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, when I googled for an RP WoW private server this came up as the first link, so i clicked it, it looked beautiful so I decided to try and get in.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well when I played SA:MP I was a police officer in it, So I RPed pulling people over, arresting people, and so on, all at the risk of them pulling out a gun and firing at you. So if I were to choose I would have to choose Danger.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite Race would be Tauren because they look the toughest and they are very big which I like to look as. My favorite class would be Hunter because you can fire from a distance and get a pet to do the rest.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From what it looks like, I think it will be very RP, Which I like. I also think I will have a great time (If i get accepted of course).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the rule of Godmoding: No godmoding, No Power Gaming, No Metagaming. When I played SA:MP we only had Metagaming and powergaming as a rule of what not to do, but when I read about godmoding I understood why you would put that as a not to do rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
One day a Tauren man named Darrian went out into the wilderness to hunt animals, But as he was hunting he saw a lady run by him so Darrian chased after her. Once Darrian caught up to her everything went black and he could hear sounds of horses, war, screams of people dieing, His vision became clearer and clearer and he saw what he was hearing. He quickly became frightened but then he saw his little brother about to get killed by a man so grabbed his bow and shot at the man and killed him. Then every thing went black again and he saw the woman. She said to him "That is your true being" she then ran off. Darrian knew what she ment but he didn't think it was true.

Confused and distraut at what happened Darrian went back to his village and started to hear the same sounds he heard in his dream, and then he saw the same aswell. So he quickly took out his Bow and started to fire upon the men attacking the village and they began to run away.

He became hero of the town and people looked up to him. He then taught the other men to fight and they were taught so well he had trained most of the men in the village to be the greatest fighters people have ever seen.

But one day while Darrian was in his house a man came and asked him to leave his town and come with him to fight against evil. The people of his town allowed him because the men knew hot to fight. So he went and he was trained even better and he was let go to go fight on his own.

Even though he killed the men at the town by him self he knew that he was not alone when he did it and he began to realize that the lady that he met in the Forrest became part of Darian.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Great website by the way, that what I love about this because you can tell that it is a great server.