Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: sterling`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
In real life im twenty seven. I work in film, music, and art, trying to maintain a living doing such. In the time im not working on creative ventures I enjoy playing games. Mostly mmorpgs. Its hard to find a decent role playing server through the core servers. So like in Ultima Online when i first started playing mmorpgs I look for quality player run servers. I found that the best community to integrate into and the most balanced fair staff reside on role playing servers. Not to mention I prefer the environment of role playing servers as opposed to your average server. I specifically dislike insta 80, everything free malls, and stating in teir armor. I like the originality and character of a well designed balanced role playing server. I have played on two role playing servers for ultima online since I was sixteen bolth of them eventually closing down. I made friends and bonds near as close as one does in real life.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America.
English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Playing Warcraft when I was young. Following the blizzard titles thereafter.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It seems to be the only legitimate rp server I have found.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
A combination of all. Mostly adventuring and fighting, building/joining guilds. Storyline involvement through quest etc... Helping and getting to know people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I think i like the Dwarven race or Night elf.
But I like most the races, depends really.
I always love the healer class or a straight tank.
But im getting more into damage dealers lately as well.
But i love pure healing classes. Preist.
I played a doctor in anarchy online till 215. She was super fun.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hopefully a quality constant community.
Lots of up time.
Balanced staff.
No GM pets etc...
Quest and story involvement.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
In-character actions have in-character consequences.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I intend to do this later once i have an understanding of the environment.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conguest of the Horde!