Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kalas80`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am pretty shy, my heart is quite fidgety why i type this. I am not very good at spelling, i had to look up how to spell fidgety on Google. My first RP was on warcraft 3 battle net custom games. However I chose to do some RPing on WOW recently because I had it laying around and thought it might be fun. I'm currently in High school and enjoy it alot, I enjoy science and math. I have no problems with respecting authority, especially GM's. That was a joke even though it is true.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
America, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was young I played a lot of video games and one summer decided I wanted to try a multilayer one, so I thought that a MMO would be the best of the best. The reason I picked World of Warcraft was because I had played warcraft 3 and starcraft when I was little.

What made you seek our server over others?:
There is no hope for the actual RP servers on WOW, so to get my RP on I knew private was the only way to go. This is the first on Google, but as I read the rules and information I realized that this is a mature and interesting server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most roleplay that I know of, however I don't know most of the types that you might do on WOW. However in warcraft 3 I enjoyed mellow and action RP, the exception being that fight-typing is difficult, fast paced, and sometimes frustrating. Tavern roleplay I may have experienced in the real WOW RP servers.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf, because they are the most Human-like without being human. I would like human most but, the Blood Elves in the game seem to have smaller muscles and have cooler looking posture. The reason I like this is because I am not ripped and most often like to RP with characters with viewpoints and ideas paralleling myself.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Fun environment with understanding people and interesting stories and situations I can immerse myself in.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility, not because I enjoy stifling others with the fact that they can be the center of attention, but the fact that I like to be a generally weak character with a personally strong mind.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
During the course of a man's life he decided to write a novel, something that would convey his ideas and entertain people. As he examined the idea further, he realized that one person making up all the thoughts, ideas, and actions of every character in the story not only conveys no truth, but is pointless. So the man had an idea, he would spend a extremely long time in solitude and develop split personalities. He spent 15 years in complete solitude and developed 7 different personalities, then he wrote his book with 6 different characters, 1 personality creating the setting and natural events. Afterward he spent 5 years in a psychiatric ward, returning to normal. Then he published his book. The book was not a particular success or failure. Later at a book signing, a teenager ask him why he had not simply ask other people to help him write the characters viewpoints, the man did not answer. Later that night the man hung himself. END

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
background on story ( This story came to me one day in school, but I realized that i could not give my answer as the boy. So I started to tell people the story up to the book signing and asked them what they would say, I did this until got the answer I wanted.)
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to read through our Wiki, Stickies and FAQs as they hold valuable information that will help you truck along while playing on the server.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy