Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ashani`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Introducing myself is always hard but, here I start.
I'm a student from germany 19 Years old. I did roleplaying for about 5 Years now on official rp servers. I played the pen and paper gamer DSA. I love reading books especially fantasy. In mmos I like mainly the DPS role... beside mainly roleplaying and I love crossfaction interactions.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from germany and my primary language is german.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft 3 and loved the story after some years then I started to play World of Warcraft at its release on an rp server.

What made you seek our server over others?:
This server looks like that it has already a good player base and has a great stuff. Only the fact that you have to introduce you in such a manner as you have to do her just shows that here is a high level of rp quality and quantity.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
A little bit of everything but some kinds more then other. I like roleplaying in pairs and in smaller theme based Guilds. On the other side I like tavern roleplay, its always interesting to meet other roleplayers that I never met before. Its always curios how different and sometimes how special some people play their characters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My loveliest race and class combo isn't playable so far. I like nightelf Mage, or should I say Highborn Mage?
I love that combination because the highborn are such a old race and they are the (ex-)aristrocrats of the nightelf. So their magic powers is older then the one of most other races. At the same time they are so graceful.
I'm not general a fan of elves but nightelves or lets say the highborn is really my favorite race.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that I can find great other roleplayers and people that fits to my characters. I expect an organised servers with active roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills... because it breaks the RP for me when someone post something like "thx" in an incharacter scene.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Being spontaneous with storys is not my strength... I will type down something wow themed later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: