Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: OOC Teleporters - More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been looking around and noticed one thing as I was going to get onto a ship for an RP. I needed an OOC Teleporter. Now, as you would think, if you needed to get onto a ship there would be some sort of teleporter on a pier or something. So I mosey along to the pier all happy like, ready to get on a ship by use of this OOC Teleporter

But something hit me, there isn't any.

Panic struck, I started searching but there was none. I broke down in tears knowing that in order to get to a ship I needed to get back to WSG which included a long walk back to the capital city.

So, I recommend something which has been on all our minds. We put OOC Teleporters on piers. It would make much more sense if you're getting onto a boat and actually get on one via the pier, not at WSG after a nice trip. Create a quicker, more fluid RP. Put OOC Teleporters on the piers.

-With love, Bounty.

P.S - Also, if we're putting them on piers we'd also need to be able to teleport to the piers too. Good idea, no?
(Disclaimer: Story may or may not be true, it may of just been written up to make this post more flashy.)
I think it's broken right now, because it wasn't working for me. But there -should- be boat x-porters.
I think the OOC Teleporting is working, I'm not sure, but I think it would be a good idea if you had them placed on Piers as well (Like in Ratchet for an example).
The teleporters are working. And in Ratchet there is one - next to the arena entrance just north of Ratchet. But let's take Wetlands for example. What if your ship is ICly docked at Menethil to load cargo? Right now you gotta take a gryphon, fly to Ironforge, use the portal to Warsong Gulch and then use the OOC teleporter... pretty long story, eh? So, seriously, I support this suggestion, although I can't make any difference, since it is up to the GMs to decide. :mrgreen: