Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Daddymcduff`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I've played WoW Retail for almost 2 years before I finally decided to move to Private servers, To be a bit honest Conquest caught me off-guard, I have no idea RP private servers even existed. You guys actually have me excited to play here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm just an average ol' white boy from the US, I dont know any other language but the last private server I was on was a europeon one and alot of people spoke Serbian and what not, Never really bothered me.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Played Diablo 2 for years before I saw that their was other games such as WC3 and Starcraft, So I looked into warcraft, and pretty much fell in love with the storyline.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I'm coming from Crogges WoW, a pvp Private server. Frankly I got bored, I never did hold much interest in flat out PvP, I always liked something that brings a little bit more to the table such as an RP server like yours.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Ha to be blunt I like them all, I like my avatar to have all the aspects that he would if/she was real. So any kind of RP that comes down my characters way you better believe I'm in.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favorite race Blood Elf (I was really into their struggle to sate their lust for magic, and the risks Kael'thas had to take to protect them) Favorite class is Paladin(I've always liked how the Blood Elven paladins dont serve the light, they bend it to their will)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have none, I've read alot of info on the server and It looks like it'll meet any expectations I could have.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
100% My absolute favorite is the Maturity, It takes alot to enjoy the game when your surrounded by people who think "poop" jokes are the most halarious thing in the world. -.-

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to do it a bit later. :), Its better to dazzle with brilliance then baffle with bullshit eh? :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm a bit rusty with RP its been awhile but it took me 8 months to get a Character to 60 from RP'ing so much :), So I think I got the potential.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to read through our Wiki, Stickies and FAQs as they hold valuable information that will help you truck along while playing on the server.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy

PS. No worries about being rusty, we are very accepting of everyone's RP skills/levels/rustiness. :P