Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 'Login Server Down' 31/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cannot log in, just get 'Login Server Down' message. And so does both my roomies? Changed realmlist and all that and have been able to play afterwards so it ain't that.

What is wrong and what can I do to fix it?
Server's down for everyone. Need Kretol to fix.
Theres nothing wrong, because the server is down. You just sit there, look pretty and wait for it to come back up.
Oh, that sure explains it. Maybe aslo is why the server status site is offline.
Bovel Wrote:Oh, that sure explains it. Maybe aslo is why the server status site is offline.
Yeah... that would explain it... :|
dastmo Wrote:
Bovel Wrote:Oh, that sure explains it. Maybe aslo is why the server status site is offline.
Yeah... that would explain it... :|

Just sit tight, it'll come back up either on its own accord or when Kretol gets on ^^
Kitath Wrote:Just sit tight
Yup, what (s)he said.
Well, it had been going well for a couple of days... but it seems I just don't have the greatest luck when it comes to having a stable off-site server.

At any rate, use the old server for now: coth.game-host.org
Sitting in an english garden waiting for the sun to come...
New server's back up! Rejoice and all that...
I think it came down again.
I'm just getting an Unable To Connect. My internet's working and my realmlist is correct.
It's working fine for me... use 'coth.game-server.cc' as your realmlist :>
So I see it's dead again. I think when I get it back up, I'll get a copy of the databases and import them on my home server, and start using the new one for testing. This is ridiculous.
Now it seems neither works for me, but most important neither of the status pages work so I really have no clue which is up if any.