Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Unable to Connect - 02/01/2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was online this morning, playing on my Lv 40 while writing up her profile. Suddenly, I get disconnected from the server. I tried logging in again, and no go. I have updated files and such for playing on the realm (I do not have 3.3.0, I have 3.2.2a), and I even had an internet connection. But I still cannot connect.

Can someone help me?
I think both the servers are down, because I haven't been able to get on all day.
From Shouthbox;

Quote:sent by Kretol Monday, 01 February 2010 06:42

How very strange. It seemed to simply drop all connections to the internet, instead of actually die. Very weird.
Dunno what's wrong, lots of people (including me) can't seem to log in.
Guys, somedays that happens. Just post that the login is down and wait.

Just to note: Kret and Grakor do not make up until after noon PST time. And it is eight-thirty right now in the morning. It might be a while.
Sorry for bumping this topic, but considering the fact i cannot write in the Shoutbox: How do I create an account for the old server?
Cressy Wrote:Just to note: Kret and Grakor do not make up until after noon PST time. And it is eight-thirty right now in the morning. It might be a while.

Yeah, they have a fight every morning. And it takes a few hours for them to make up. So you'll have to be patient.
Fff-wake up*

But he has to transfer the database back over, and until then..you won't have a server account. :<