Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Character loss due to the server changing and what not.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unfortunately i lost my Troll when you reverted back to the old server and was wondering if i have to remake him. Or start again?. By the way this change is going to cause hell with the Zeppelin Crash Rp Event. Or is there a way to get it all back?.
When we change back to the other server everything should still be there I believe (Unless we do another Migration).
I mean. For the moment i've lost my Troll as i made it when the new server was in effect and now that its not then it hasn't saved my progress on that character. Therefore. Its not there until we go to the new server. I was just wondering if i could get it or would i have to make a new one? Until the new one is put back into effect.
Kretol may be planning to turf the Database from the new server back over to the one we're currently on. If he does that you'll get your troll back. If you want to continue to RP with him I'd suggest you temporarily make a new troll until the migration.
Mkay made a temporary character. Named Gazi.
It has yet to be confirmed, or it may already be here on the site. But Kretol will more likely move the 'new server' database over and overwrite the old one, as many have progressed far during those few days that the 'new server' had been up.

EDIT: Its confirmed that Kretol is overwriting the old database with the 'new server' database, just sit tight and continue to rp ^_^