Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: For the love of all that is holy...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...quit using "Sin'dorei" and "Kal'dorei" in character profiles! People wonder why I hate elves so much...they're so uppity, they always have to use their fancy-pants words instead of using the names the rest of the world uses for them. :roll:
Psh.. you are jealous cause you don't have an uppity name.
Are you denying us the right to our own languages? ;O *Shakes fist in Grakors face*
I agree with Grakor. Nyah. However, I do use the words in my emotes, because they are great for filler...
*Shrug* If thats what the race calls themselves. :|
It's a pet peeve of mine, seriously.

It IS what they call themselves, but it is NOT what the race is called by everyone else, nor the game mechanics. In every window of the game it refers to the race as a whatever Elf. The *'dorei just strikes me as someone trying to look smart. :P
*Patpat* Lets slice that 'dorei off then! :twisted:
On my profiles I always use Night Elf. Simple as that. IC wise, I figure they'd address themselves and others as what they know themselves as. Back on retail I was like, wtfs a catdorei. Now it just makes sense IC.
I know what I'll do. *evil grin*
Oooooh, do tell us Kretol.. :twisted:
Lol look what Kretol did to Graks post. :D
Bwah!
I didn't edit his post. *smirk*
Oh no. Grakor's gonna have a fun week.