Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Stromgarde in the OOC teleporter.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know it sounds pointless but i reckon a port to Stromgarde should be placed in the OOC teleporter. It may bring some wanted RP. The only portal to it is in Shattrath and it dosen't bring much attention. At least then when people go through the list in the OOC teleporter they may notice it and could maybe bring Stromgarde RP back.
If people were interested in Stromgarde RP, then it would be more popular with or without a portal. There's no point in making portals to places that most people don't seem to want to RP in anymore, to be completely honest. :|
Yeah but with the new players who come to the server they don't really notice Stromgarde. Mainly because there's only one portal to it and it sits in Shattrath. I just thought that it might be a good idea and it wouldn't hurt or be a waste for that matter to give it a try.
Nobody goes to Stromgarde.

If you want a portal there, fix that first. It's not the new players' fault that they don't know anything about a zone that's never used. It's up to players that are aware of Stromgarde to spend time there so that others take interest. That means you, my friend. No amount of portals will magically create RP.