Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sorry but my wow is the pesterer, not me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Situation, I have been playing on retail fine, patched up to 3.2.2, I have set the realmlist and everything, I deleted my WDB folder, but for some reason when I try to log on it's always yadah yadah yadah, your files are corrupt. PLEASE HELP, I have been accepted for 3 days but I still haven't YET got on

EDIT: I also am using Windows seven I have everything brand new
Delete your coth folder (I assume you made a seperate one, since you say you're playing on retail) and recopy it...about all you can do, you may have done something wrong.
Is your version correct? According to the frontpage, it should be 3.2.2/a (Builds 10482-10505).
I only have v3.2.2, its not A
Tarne Wrote:Delete your coth folder (I assume you made a seperate one, since you say you're playing on retail) and recopy it...about all you can do, you may have done something wrong.
I don't play retail anymore I was just saying it WORKS or WORKED for retail until I modded it
If the error is file corruption it's not your version. My reccomendation to you is to use the Repair.exe snd then edit your realmlist again.
I wuv woo, your mah savior (hopefully) once AGAIN
My last options

-Delete all my patches and reinstall them
-Reinstall WoW
Both require consent from an administrator

DAMNNN YOU WINDOWS SEVEN!! DAMN YOU TO HECK
Well, of course, if you just have 3.2.2 and now 3.2.2a it's most certainly that, even though the error states differently, since Blizzard's error messages aren't always correct.