Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Server Down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I log in it makes me look for a new Realm, the Game realm aint there. -_- Is the server crashed or something?
Most probably, yeah.
My guess is that the server was pulled offline for a short while, Kretol might be trying to update the database or something. Whatever it is, I'm sure he has his reasons, just be patient and it'll be brought back up ^_^
New patch update, Woo!!
Nekronos Wrote:New patch update, Woo!!

Well now don't get too excited, that means we'd all have to update, hoping for that tomorrow, tonight I want to rp my gnome :D
Just glad I'm not the only one. I was starting to think a little Gnome got into my laptop or something. Also, what's up Nek?
Nothing much really, i was just RPing with you man xD. (Great way to derail the thread!)
teege Wrote:Just glad I'm not the only one. I was starting to think a little Gnome got into my laptop or something. Also, what's up Nek?
Yeah sorry, I tinkered with you're laptop so that it now makes smoothies. ^_^
Anyway, just wait a while, we'll find out whats going down with the server from the mighty Kretol soon enough.
Well they patching to 3.3.0?
3.3.2 actually =).
Actually, it's down and Kret can't seem to access it remotely. Hang tight, guys, hehe.
AAAaaaaaaand, I failed.

I jumped the gun, like no other. *sigh*

Hopefully the patch up works, or I'm out for some time... LOL
Hooray! New update with all the epicness of Icecrown attached! :D

But then there is a new tier, with new epic weapons. I am gonna be obsolete :(

Hooray for the Patch!
Hooray for da Lich King!
Hooray for Northrend RP!
I never got why Dalaran was such an empty place RP wise. It's awesome!
Rensin Wrote:Actually, it's down and Kret can't seem to access it remotely. Hang tight, guys, hehe.

So is the server being updated or is it just down. or both? Because I am going to patch my wow.
Pages: 1 2