Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Someone help me out please. As you can tell I registered to the forums. *points out he is posting this* And well....I tried to make a server account and it won't work. I keep getting this....

*Your login information doesn't match a user on the forums. Please create an account on the forum and use the same username and email from there. Keep in mind that both the username and email are case-sensitive! They must match your forum account exactly.

What do I do? I know that I am typeing the right name in because well it is the same account name I use for every private server. Please help me if you can.
Go forth and read the stickies, my boy.

You will find pertinent information to your problem within their depths.
Go forth and do what?
Look at the topics that are at the beginning of pages such as the ones in the Important Stuff forum. They'll help you a lot.
I did but I will do it again. Sorry if posting this here was wrong to do. : / Back to trying to figure this all out I guess.
It is simply because your introduction has not been approved yet!

Once your name turns blue, my friend, you will be able to make a server account!

Take care and happy RP'ing!
-Maelstrom
Alright did everything and now I just have to wait. Hope this doesn't take too long but the wait will be worth it :D I hope >.> So what is the server like? Is it full of role play and since it's called Conquest of the horde can I play alliance?
Indeed you can play Alliance!

The server is constantly full of RP, not too hard to find! Don't be timid to ask if you can join in!
So I got approved! I think....My name color changed to blue so I went directly to create a server account because I was so happy :D But it wasn't lived for too long when it said I still needed to make sure everything was the same and correct. So now what do I do other than keep trying? Keep trying!
Well, are you 100% sure you type the same name as your forum name? Try Copy and Paste to make sure, because everyone makes mistakes and from personal experience I know that some people make the same mistake many times. LOL

Oh, and also I noticed that it says Imadwrave. You sure you haven't spelled this one wrong? Just asking, you know what is the right way to write your nickname of course. LOL
People have asked about my name but it used to be my first character I ever made name. So I stuck with it untill I joined an role playing realm and they made me change it to Verin and that is kinda boreing. And another reason is I have memory loss and this is a good way for me to remember my account name >.>
Aha! I had this problem as well. The trick is to make sure, as in REALLY sure, you did not accidentally make one letter capital and on your game account non capital. Login with your Forum account again and check what you press carefully, and then do so again with game account :)
I figured it out and it was pretty stupid. My email had a lower case i at the beginning -_- And now it is telling me that I need to make my introduction post first and have it aproved but it's already aproved. My name is blue >.< Why do things have to be hard for me?
Your introduction is not approved yet. It's not visible by the users in the Introduction forums, so it is not approved yet. Keep an eye on the Introductions forums.
You'll recieve a PM when your intro is approved, I believe.

Currently there's a bug in the system where if a visitor posts enough, they'll be moved up to peon status. But because they don't have a post in the intro forum that's been approved, they can't make a server account. Just sit tight, mate.
Pages: 1 2