Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Awesome hood models, not the tight ones...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was on Millenium WoW some time ago and I saw something really awesome.

I saw some hoods which actually were as long as a real hood should be and covered the eyes of the person wearing them. Instead of the hoods we have atm, it looked way better.

Sadly, I can't find em. It was just a black hood which look'd like the hoods in Oblivion.
You mean, as a re-skin of athe Death Knight's starting helm? or The Priest's one idk?
Yeah, I think they reskinned it.
But it looks great!
This hood exists on NPCs, I think. There's a dark ranger, similar to Sylvanas, right outside Vengeance Landing, who's wearing one.
Would be rather nice to have a hood like that in game..
But then again, we would have alot folk running around in that one hood.
Or we could get these hoods who have that model into the vendors.
Unfortunately, hair shows through that hood.
Well, there are hoods like Savage Gladiator's Satin hood, Sangtified Crimson Acolyte Hood, Titan-Forged Hood of Salvation. These are just examples I've found, I know there are a few more but most of the 'good' hoods have class-recuirements. The only hood I know without one is Crown of the Sun and Cowl of Nevevolence

Sorry if I only gave a few links, I just don't feel like linking ALL the hoods I know (with/without recuirements) ^^' But most of the nice hoods got recuirements, and most are Priest :(
I saw some hidden IDs like it.

'Twould be helpful if we got their IDs. I managed to find some myself.

Spoiler:
[Image: Helm4.png]
[Image: Helm3.png]
[Image: Helm1.png]
[Image: Helm6.png]
[Image: Helm5.png]
These were actually the hoods they used.