Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I am a n00b, logically, I need help :|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, hello CoTH.
Lem'me fast forward to the importaint part.
So, I don't mean to be a pain in the a[]s, but...there might be a rule I misread, or maybe this is the way things are supposed to be, but eh...I don't have a New Topic button in the introductions thread, so I...cant make an intro.
So is there something I am supposed to do before I post an intro, or is the problem from my PC.
All info will be appreciated.Thanks :)
Well, first of all, welcome to CotH and that whatnot!
But to the point..
I do believe you should be able to post an Introduction right away, so I guess the problem is in your PC.
Unfortunately I don't have the slightest of idea how to fix it. :C
I do.
With the permission of the Administrative team, I could post an intro here in the General section, using the template and all that, and then the moderators could move it to intros.
How does that sound?
Where there's supposed to be a new topic button, you'll see the link above it. It's also above Archived Introductions.
First things first, welcome. :3

Now. Actually, there is no New Topic button. You have to click that nice redirect link right next to the subforum. It'll take you to a page where you have to type stuff in the given fields and whatnot. :>

EDIT: Dammit, I'm slow.
Oooh, thanks guys.
Well, I guess I am off to do my intro.
Thankies again ^^