Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Oskul`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a casual gamer, and have enjoyed the challenges of World of Warcraft for the past few years. I have been consistenly dissapointed with the level of acceptance of role playing in the general servers of Warcraft. I really enjoy the challenges of the raiding content.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the USA. English is my first language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Honestly, it was an impulse buy. I was familiar with Warcraft and Warcraft III, and thought the individual setting would be a good game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
A couple of my friends and guild mates brought it to my attention.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favorite is the dynamic day to day differnces that I hope to find. I enjoy most types of roleplaying, but really enjoy advancing and devloping characters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orcs are my favorite race in Azeroth, the honorable, betrayed warriors. i really like the history and spiritual nature of the Orcs.

My favorite classes are Shaman and Warrior. I really enjoy being a healer in the group settings. The challenge of using the totems and different spells to best effect is always engaging.

The warriors melee style is great fun. I really like tanking, which is a different challenge from healing.

Both classes lend themselves to dynamic character development, so the daily playing is always fun.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping to find an accepting, respectful, helpful, supportive community, that enjoys the game for what it is supposed to be.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The respect rule appeals to me the most. I've leveled 3 different characters to 80 on 'rppvp' and 'rp' servers and still can't belive how many players indulge in griefing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The sun was just coming up over the mountains, the wind beginning to play among the rocks. This is my favorite time of day. Only if you really listen can you hear the elements playing at the beginning of the day. Usually, the ritual of the wind playing among the water and earth is not seen by most beings. They are almost always too busy listening to the rumbling in their stomachs. Quieting my breathing I opened my ears to the wind. “Find the leader, he has need of you.” I could barely make out the message as the wind whistled into my ears. Bowing my head, I thanked the wind for the guidance and made my way back towards the camp. As I expected, Nakgug, my brother had the morning meal ready. “Eat.” His usual eloquent self, Nak handed me the bowl of stew. After we had eaten and packed our equipment up, we set out for the clan village. We rode in silence, not needing to waste any words. Not much to say to your younger brother, when covering the same ground you grew up on. Our other brother Oskul, met us at the village wall. “A messenger just arrived bearing the standard of the Horde, she's in the tent with Father now. Knowing what was expected of us, we waited outside the entrance to the common hall, waiting for our father to call. “Nak, Lok, come in here.” Our father directed a few minutes later. As we entered we could feel his eyes on us. “ The time has come my sons, the call has gone out, and you two must answer for our clan. It is time to earn your honor, the Horde needs you.” Nodding, we did our best to hide our excitement. We had trained and dreamed of this day for our whole lives. I could feel the spirits with us as we set out with the messenger to Orgrimmar, for the glory of our futures was ahead of us.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already taken a gander at our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules, I would like to nudge you there way! They hold much information on how to survive on the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy
Oskul. Ossssskul. Lokaas?
Lokaas! Well if Piroska didn't claim him I will. Mine! Ha! Beat you dearest!