Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Exhalez`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well. I am... quite average, like girls, play games, joke around (like normal people of my age) , and just have fun. I joined WoW for fun, but I never thought roleplay was exciting, until I tried it. Now I love it, and if I don't have anyhting else to do, I roleplay.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Estonia, where people speak estonian. But I'm somewhat good in English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend found WoW from another friend, who then showed it to me. I was baffled, and joined him. I started roleplaying, because the same friend did too. At first it was boring, but when I got the real taste, it was delicious.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I can clearly see this server has high-class roleplay limits, which could mean I'm out. But I hope to join the community, and to roleplay hardcore, cause that's what I'm here for.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjow fighting and roance roleplay. I love both, but I would prefer romance roleplay, because it shows how people are bonded.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite class... is the dwarf. A hard decision, but made on what I am in real life. Stubborn and short. And I love fighting. Blood elf would be my 2nd favourite race, because of how people think they're evil, but actualy are good in hearts (Well most are). 3rd favourite race would be the orcs, since they might seem scary, but have a big heart inside for their own people. My favourite class would be the Death-Knight, because playing as one, you really have tasted a life of a lone wolf. People just dont understand them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this place to be ROCKING! (sorry :3) If I won't get in, I would cry for DAYS, because this would have the highest expectations EVER for a roleplaying server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, ofcourse the most appealing is Tolerance, since (as I said before), I'm like a dwarf, who speaks his mind. Usually I can control it, but if people REALLY annoy me, I will say some bad words.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It's a gloomy day in Silvermoon City. Nobody is out, just the guards patrolling. Even the childer don't play in the puddles. I look at the sky as thunder breaks down. I saw someone walking outside from the corner of my eye, so I look at it. It's a woman, dressed in white. I stare at it, and for me it seemed like an eternity. Suddenly, the rain stops. I look at the sky, and see that the sun is outside, and there are no puddles to see. I turn around, to see a massive force of Scourge running around. Just as I was about to run, I get jumped by a ghoul. It starts ravaging my flesh. I scream, and wake up. Phew! Just a nightmare.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
How do people get roleplay items here?
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already taken a gander at our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules, I would like to nudge you there way! They hold much information on how to survive on the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy
Welcomz to da server!