Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Weather
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way the rain in Elwynn/Stormwind can be toned down a notch? It seems like there's a downpour every half hour. And if it can't, can I get away with just plain pretending the rain doesn't exist?
I remember once someone asked this before, and seems like the weather is uncontrollable. So yeah, I think it's okay to pretend the rain doesn't happen if everyone you're RPing with will agree to that.
Take it in character. If ya' don't like the rain try to move to avoid it; or just use it for character development.

Just throwing advice out*
Nothin' we can do.
Alright, thanks for listening. I try to take it IC as much as possible, but it does get annoying xD
I'm pretty sure it is supposed to rain tons in Stormwind, a little bit like London.
The regular inhabitants of the city would probably be used to it, though, and likely ignore it. Granted they still get wet.
Just to point something out...

STORM
~
WIND

Two things associated with rain LOL

EDIT: Also, the runemaster rune for telling the weather is located in the mountains above Stormwind. It was originally used by the mages there to tell -when- a storm was coming. :)