Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Soltari`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, first off, i love to roleplay, quite a bit. I've never been a quitter and i'm always open to different ideas and different people. I'm a fast typer (Sometimes it HAS to be said) and a fast reader, if i'm with another person as quick or quicker than me, roleplays tend to fly quickly, and may last for HOURS.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I originally was born in France, but i immigrated to America not long after birth. In fact, i remember very little of France, and do no speak French. My primary language is English, but i learned German in high school, and can speak that conversationally.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well my father introduced me to Warcraft and Starcraft as they came out and we played them day and night, and from there Warcraft has been a staple in my lifetime.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, i did a search on top 100, and google, and this came up first. I opened quite a few tabs and read each. I ended up slowly closing the tabs one by one the more i read here, and now i'm posting this. (Neat way to keep out RP bashers and such, by the way!)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really like the 'tavern' roleplay, but it can be anywhere. One thing i loved to do was hang out at moonwells with a few others, as crowds grew, we'd split off and go to town, shops, and other places on our own 'quests' and group RPs. I'm comfortable with any amount of players roleplaying with me, except for what i can only describe as a literal army, without any leader.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy Night Elves, and Tauren. Within those i love Hunters and Druids. As to why; i'm not sure. The lore and the roleplay-ability that is in them is so large. So many way to go with any of them, I personally CAN'T put them down.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't know if i have 'expectations' rather more like 'Hopes'. I really hope this server will have quite a few people, all knowlegable in roleplaying, but at the same time, not eliteists, or godmoders.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It's a tie between Humility and Godmoders. Probably the Former. Then again, those two tie in together in a way, don't they?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I intend to complete this later, not because it isn't required, but because my creative juices are intent on developing my character, not on making a story for one not constructed yet.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
What is the literal active player base? If you could, not an estimate. My main concern is this, because i hate servers not having enough players.
Welcome--to Conquest of the Horde!
I am Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on the server! My one suggestion would be to remember to capitalize the word -I-, however otherwise your intro looked great. To answer your inquiry to us, I recall last night seeing our online player number at 41!

If you have any more questions that are not already answered on the Wiki feel free to PM myself or another GM! We are here to help!

See you in-game!