Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Computer bort!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Computer did something or other, now won't play anything and constantly restarts itself to the point where I give up.

Aaaanyway, gone for an indefinite amount of time! Will be on /occasionally/ to do profiles and whatnot for short periods of time- Might get maybe 5 a day if I'm lucky.

/shakefistatfailure
D:

Hope it gets fixed soon!

Sooner than mine did anyway...
:<
A curse, I tell ye.

Anyways, good luck, failfaise. c:
I bet it was Hawk or Cressy who infected you. Or maybe Moose.

Anyway, hope you manage to fix it soon! Don't be too bored outside CotH, it's not healthy.
Mmm. Shouldn't be too terribly long! Less than a month is my estimate- By then I'll be enraged enough to kick the hunk'a junk out a window and buy a new'un. Again.
Yeah, sounds like the harddrive poo'd out on ya.
Nostra Wrote:I bet it was Hawk or Cressy who infected you. Or maybe Moose.

Anyway, hope you manage to fix it soon! Don't be too bored outside CotH, it's not healthy.

HEY DON'T BLAME ME!

But I will miss you Monolith! :B

/huggles snuggles and luffles!
If you give me more details, I can run it trough a buddy of mine that works at a local computer "repair" shop. Maybe he can figure something out?
Monolito, noooo!
Sadface. Who will port me to Feralas now?

Seriously though, hope you get things fixed. I've had some pretty nasty troubleshooting with computers before, I know that's a pain.
Back, perhaps. I don't know what I did, but I guess I ghetto-rigged it to poot along. Seems to be fine. We'll see, though.