Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: GHI Help Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so here's the deal.
Hebry Runetouch is a wanna-be writer, who would like to sell his first book soon (that is almost finished and it's dedicated to The Coalition's struggles in Northrend). But since he has the desire to make more cash, he wants to distribute it all over Azeroth and Outland and to both Alliance and Horde. But since Hebry's player is writing the book in GHI, a problem appears. Hebry cannot trade cross-faction, and can't use the mail to send the book, since it's GHI. So, my question is, is there a way to copy the GHI bag content of Hebry and paste it to Jendrax, so he can give the Horde Hebry's book OOCly? I guess this would require to mess around with the GHI files in my AddOns folder, if it's even possible?
I will be forever grateful to the one who helps me here! :)
The latest GHI has an export and import function. You can even paste the export code here on the forum and anyone can import your book.
Now this is something I should have thought of... thanks a lot, man! :mrgreen:
Okay, sorry for double posting, but I need a bit more help.
How can I align the normal text (and the H2) to the center? I tried every possible HTML tag I could think of, tried some random tags too, tried basically everything, but I can't align it to the damn center! :x