Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kungyn`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I am more of a jokester. I can lighten the mood when things get too tense, but at the same time, I can be serious.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America and My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My father played and passed his account onto me.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have been referenced by countless people saying this is the top of the Roleplaying private servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy tavern roleplay. My Character is more of a storyteller. I also enjoy "Work" RP

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Warrior. My character is a shield master, so I gots to have me some tanking. :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Very High.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Language. I have a tendency to favor certain words over others.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Tavern Door was creaked open. Little Laia came running through, shivering. The snow had just nestled to the ground and all was still. The silhouettes by the fire could barely be made out by her tiny eyes. She ran over to see the familiar faces of her classmates, all jittering in excitement and childhood banter.
"Children, gather round!" A low toned, elderly voice came from the distance. The children almost instinctively formed a semicircle around the fire as a decrepit figure emerged from the shadows. The warm face of the old man stretched his entire persona. From his long, gray beard that was matted with crumbs and leftovers, to his round glasses resting easily on his noise. Little did the kids know that he was actually the lich king and when he got to the fire he killed them all with LOLAZERS and WoW blew up. The end. (:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, ICly, My character is VERY racist towards anything not human. OOCly, however, my feelings towards other races is very different. I have no racist and/or hatred towards any race. I <3 ppls. :D
Welcome to the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay! Make sure to read our wiki, stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies if you haven't already.

Have fun and see you in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. /join chat when you get in game. :B