Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: bbloves`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Im the guy that likes to take charge lead the troops make strategic plans and have everyone cheer and praise you for doing things right but I'm also good at taking orders and being a follower. Also Ive been known to help people when they get confused or just don't know things when I can occasionally. I use to own some role play guilds on several different servers so Ive gotten a pretty good feel of different role play types and how people do things I hope on Conquest of The Horde Ill learn some things about the role players and do my best

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in California in the United States and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I visited my uncles once and he had a couple of games on his computer I played Warcraft 3 and the Frozen Throne at the time i didn't know much about it or didn't care about the lore but over time i liked it and got use to it so World of Warcraft coming out was like awesome.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I've been to a few other servers some arnt very serious some really bad role play and overpowered people take advantage of the other role players and i'm looking for something more serious so I heard of this and i looked it up and i'm here now.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kind of role play but I don't just jump into any role play because I think its cool I do what is suited for my character.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be the undead. They were born again as horrid creatures that they seek to undo through the use of necromancy and alchemy. Out of anger they seek revenge at the Lich King and use others to further there goals. Though despite all their bitterness and hate inside they want to belong and have a life again that was taken from them so the horde is great for them. My favorite class would be a warlock. They have raw destructive power and can summon demonic beings from other plains which makes them deadly and ones to be feared.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope this server will be serious yet kind and have overall decent role play thats all I basically need to role play.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Out of all your rules I think maturity appeals to me if everyone was all serious and started making arguments and saying things for the smallest reasons it would make role playing very very hard.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Damon tightens the rein's of his horse as night falls and the rain pours harder having been in Duskwood before he knows night there isn't pleasant. Suddenly lightning strikes a nearby tree and he looses control of his horse and falls off only to hear it galloping away in the dark forest. After realizing he would not make it to Darkshire this day he decided to make camp. Walking through the woods with a small lantern he kept at his side he finds a recently lit campfire. Not caring what happend to the previous people here he decided to take advantage of what he had so he cast a spell less than a second later flames flew out of his finger tips and reignites the campfire. Then to play it safe he took out an eerie purple crystal and began to call out to something the light from the crystal faded and his voidwalker appeared in back "Yes master....?" it said the voice resonating "Keep watch alert me if anything draws near....". With that he set down his bag and upon it rested his head soon his eyelids went heavy and everything went dark. A short while after sleeping he began dreaming an evil laugh clouded his mind he was standing on a single chunk of earth floating in the air darkness all around him the laugh seemed to come from all sides. As soon as the dream had started it ended he awoke with his voidwalker calling to him "Master.....something...approaches...". He immediately jumped up to see a humanoid form dart from shadow to shadow with inhuman speed he then cast a spell flame shooting from his fingertips again after a second towards the target right while it was running. A quick growl is heard and then all goes quiet Damon slowly approaches the creature and puts his lantern over it revealing a humanoid wolf creature "Damn worgen this was probably a scout". He quickly gathered his things then pulled out a map he looked through it and began treading towards Darkshire not knowing what he would greet him next.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
At the moment I have no questions if I do ill be sure to let you guys know thanks.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you enjoy your stay, and find our roleplay entertaining, fun, and awesome! If you haven't read our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Policies/Rules, I would encourage you to do so now.

Hope to see you in game!

<333

Cressy