Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A newcomer's question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello gentlemen (and ladies),
I'm a newcomer to this community and really looking foward to be a part of your RP-realm, but there are a few questions that arose when I gave some thought, here:

1 - Once (and IF i do :P) I get a server account, Can I create the character right away and then work on a proper profile here to get him integrated with the other characters, or is it the other way round?

2 - If so, Once the character is in the world I suppose I'm going to be IC all the time and as such I'd like to know if I have to RP an actual 'absolute beginner' for the first few levels.

That's it for now, thanks for the attention and patience
~L
Lonesin Wrote:Hello gentlemen (and ladies),
I'm a newcomer to this community and really looking foward to be a part of your RP-realm, but there are a few questions that arose when I gave some thought, here:

1 - Once (and IF i do :P) I get a server account, Can I create the character right away and then work on a proper profile here to get him integrated with the other characters, or is it the other way round?

2 - If so, Once the character is in the world I suppose I'm going to be IC all the time and as such I'd like to know if I have to RP an actual 'absolute beginner' for the first few levels.

~L

If you mean "Am I allowed to create a character and RP them before making a profile?" the answer is yes. :D
As for your other question, no. You do not have to start as an absolute newb. That is to say, you shouldn't start out as a mighty-mighty 1337 hero either. Heheh.

I hope that helped!

Edit: Inb4 Azheron!!!1!1!!!
You can create your characters before creating profiles. The profiles just grant you the levels and money.

And no, you don't have to RP an 'absolute beginner'. You could RP a war veteran or an absolute beginner, since you can decide your age too. And level doesn't matter your 'power' here. Just that there's a rule against making overpowered characters, (You can't make a captain of the guard or relate the character to NPCs).

I think that was quite clear... I'm not sure what you exactly meant with 'absolute beginner'.

EDIT: Howleeh crap Walluce, you're fast o_o

EDIT2: And better too QQ. I am saddened.
Hey, thanks for the insightful input, really managed to clarify things a bit.
And no worries, I'm not planning on making another supa-l33t sociopath that can turn invisible and use lasers.
...or am I?
Lonesin Wrote:Hello gentlemen (and ladies),

~L
Yes, after being approved you can create one as soon as you like, and you choose when you are Ic or ooc. It helps to get Flagsrp addon to show whether you are ic or not.