Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: cameron999`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I RP heavilly.I played on Moonguard then eventually moved to Thorium Brotherhood.I think it has nice RP there.But enough about retail.As a player, I like to socialize in OOC and I take RP seriously. I also like a challenge in my games. So if leveling 1 to 80 is hard, I'll do it. I respect all rules of RP and server rules.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Guam but raised in Washington. I mainly speak english. I speak barely any Spanish and I am going to learn German in highschool. I also might take Japanese. But us people from Guam speak Chamorro.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend showed me Warcraft 1 to 3. I thought it was really fun. Then I saw the MMORPG for WoW. I signed up for the trial and, woah, I was blown away! So i bought the full game with BC and started RPing in Moonguard.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was looking for a good RP server because I was tired of starting an RP guild in a PvP server. So I checked YouTube and Google, but nothing showed. So I went on the PvP server and my friend told me about this server. I said,"There's no way they can be full RP." So I signed up, and now I am here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy anykind of RP. I love it! Plus, I have experience with different kinds of RP. So they all are really enjoyable to me. I just like to RP with others in action, tavern, and many others. The one RP that appeals to me is Fighting RP because I RP as a mercenary.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy playing Dwarfs and Bloodelves. The highelves came from their destroyed city. Starving for arcane power and homeless, they joined the Alliance. Some highelves didn't approve and became Bloodelves. Starving for arcane power and homeless, the Bloodelves built the Sunwell. Then the Lich King took it from them and the Kael'thas led tthem to make Silvermoon City.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect just a happy community and no violence in OOC,

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I appeal to the rule "NO GODMODDING." I ahte when people do that to me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
So there was Kieleron. Just a Marksman Hunter and already in war with the Alliance. He was defeated and took prisoner by the Alliance. He escaped unharmed.But he was brainwashed and now must train as a hunter again.20 years later, he is a better hunter than before, specializing in Bows and Guns. Now he works as a mercenary looking for any work.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope this aint too long. Thanks for viewing :)
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!