Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: muski`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey, first of all, I'm Muski. I started playing computergames when I was like 9 years (I'm 18 now) old. At the beginning it was jokes such as Sims and computer-magazine-games. In that age it wasn't easy but finally I discovered how to play Halflife, and that's the beginning of the eSports story. I was playing and playing and playing until I reached age 13, when my sister gave me Counterstrike: Source. Blabla, I joined Clans and went through lots of flame and Q.Q'ing and finally I noticed that there's games out there that are real fun. World of Warcraft! I already played Warcraft II and III before so I knew a bit about the story and then... I fell in love with the game. That was a very shady time in my life since I couldn't manage to manage my time, so many things went wrong and I was addicted. But then there was the Burning Crusade, the most fun ruining AddOn in worlds history and I could get out of my addiction. Now this was some years ago and I made lots of experiences, such as RP in other games (never really tried it in WoW). Currently I play GTA:San Andreas on a RP server, it's not Fantasy like in WoW of course, bet you can imagine it's about Turfs and Weapons and Gangstas and stuff. Now I really love the Warcraft story, I always did, even though I don't play WoW anymore (hope I will soon, on your server ^^). Now it's time to be part of this story, the greatest story that has ever been written.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Germany and live here. When I was younger I had to move to Iran sometimes due to the business of my mum, but that's over now.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friends birthday in my childhood, dont know when exactly. The gift of his brother was a used version of Warcraft II which he didn't really enjoy to play, so he gave it to me. Some years later there was Warcraft III and yea.. that's it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I don't wanna sound like the guy in the how-not-to-do-it template, but I googled you guys. Official RP servers (at least the German ones) generally suck. There's nothing RP about them. So I decided to look for a private one and I checked out your website. I was so excited that I hardly could sleep when I combed through it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It could sound weird or maybe not but I think I'm going to try maaaaany kinds of roleplay. RP about Druids and Nature, about the Light or the Darkness etc. all appeal to me. I guess it's going to be fun to RP a brawl with lots of drunken dwarfs in a tavern also.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
There's nothing such as a favorite class for me, but actually I'm going to try to be a Undead Shadowpriest. Why? I just like how he abuses his knowledge for his evil purposes.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm looking forward to a great time in the World of Warcraft where we write our own stories. Some people look for the ONE girl, I already found her. Now I'm looking for the ONE server, I hope this is it :D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Generally I think every single rule is important, since this is the thing that makes this server different from others (In the impression that it made to me yet). Though I think you could emphasize the "Humility" point a bit more cause in my opinion it is very, very, very(!) important, especially in Online Computergames, it's a fact that many players try to compensate what they miss in Reallife.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Lamar just sits there, leaning against a wall, watching the stinky liquid in front of him flowing through the canals of the Undercity. He always wondered how a dead person can fall into a depression, but that wasn't important now. As another more or less dead person is about to pass him, he mumbles to himself: "Why can't I just be dead in a normal way. I don't want this anymore." - "Ooooh, poor guy, here take this", says the other one as he throws some coins towards him. Lamar doesn't show any reaction and the other person obviously wonders. He bends down and taps Lamars shoulder several times. As Lamar still doesn't make a move he tries to pull his robes hood off his head. Within fractions of seconds the other person feels an incredible force in his body, making it impossible for him to move. Lamar lifts up his head and just reveals his, in a strange way, dark glowing eyes. "Do I look indigent, scum?" - "N-n-no." Thinking about what to do next, Lamar just waves with his hand. In the same moment the other guy walks towards the canals, jumping into them upside down. "Still I have to change something." And so the journey begins, will he be able to give his life a sense or is he going to end it on his own?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
It's really not easy for me to write an english story to be honest, it's just to give a little impression of my mental instable character
I'm gonna practice writing stories so I can avoid words such as "guy" lol.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And if you haven't already, please look through the Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies.

Have fun! And don't forget to /join chat !

<333

Cressy