Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Jyxie`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
{{ I am an experienced author - I'll be getting my first two books published in the years 2015/2016. Reading and writing has always been my life. I first started playing retail World of Warcraft two years after it was released. Game lore is something I've been interested in from the start and since I've been keeping up-to-date with Blizzard's storyline. I am very skilled in roleplay combat, I typically role a mage and my retail main is in fact a mage - she is the same character I am about to introduce to whomever this tell might be going out to. So I hope you enjoy her story as well as my company. Thank you. }}

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
{{ I am from North America and my primary language is English - as one would assume. }}

How did you get into Warcraft?:
{{ Actually; a few years back I used to watch my friends play Everquest, the idea of a completely different universe in which I could warp and weave a character through fascinated me. Originally I had planned to purchase Everquest and play that - but then I saw an add for World of Warcraft; this especially caught my attention due to the fact I had played Blizzard's Warcraft I-III and Frozen Throne prior. And thus my adventures began. }}

What made you seek our server over others?:
{{ It seems this server only accepts role players - which, by the way I am grateful for. Through out my years of playing it has become more and more difficult to find 'experienced' role players. So I though I'd give it a shot. }}

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
{{ I enjoy all sorts of role play. I've run a tavern, become a marine/soldier/guard/guardian, fought in RP-PVP events, Academic role play (which can get very confusing). And I've been of just about everything - from a washed up old brat to a high noble. }}

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
{{ My favorite races to role are Blood Elves or Humans and as I stated beforehand I typically play a mage. This is because I've made a set character for myself - she is half high elf magi and usually I role her as a human. But on the rare occasion I'll make her a blood elf, just to give her the elven features she truly deserves. }}

What are your expectations of this server?:
{{ I expect this server to be amusing, and full of lively, willing RPers. However I am quite an understanding person; the fact that the server-site costs money to run as well as manage, a lack of staff perhaps or whatever the circumstance - I typically do not pout over spilled milk. }}

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
{{ Humility and Respect; very important, key, laws that every role player should follow }}

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
{{ I will be submitting a small chunk of my character's novel. She is quite the scribe herself and it does display a portion of her personality }}

It all began in Zuldazar on the island of Zandalar - the birth place of all troll tribes in Azeroth. Typically the tribes of trolls share no love, but this year they did. It was the year before I took my leave to Theramore and the year of my eighteenth birthday.
To the trolls of Zuldazar, it was the sixth year and troll agents from every tribe in Azeroth met in a peace vigil to discuss things that may affect the troll race as a whole. Only this year King Rastakhan allowed Samuel Wrenchwright to visit during this time for reasons unknown.

Samuel was a wispy man with dull gray eyes and pale green skin, His only outstanding feature was that hunky steam driven arm. Apparently the visit had to do with trade because in due time his ship ended up in my homeland. I remember he arrived at night time because I had been on the docks reading my father's old spell books, with my toes dangling over and dipping into the sea.

The ship came to port on a cold wind and still water and yet I recall seeing a shadow slipping away beneath the tranquil waves. Guards met with the ship and quickly inspected, then much to my distaste mother came galloping down and insisted that I tag along to greet our visitor.

Chapter Two

Morning dawned gray and ominous, the sky pregnant with indigo clouds. Mother was ever so gracious to lend my room to Sam the night of his arrival, so that morning I awoke to horse whinnies and hooves thundering against the ground. To my surprise I rose when the sun just began to peek around the horizon. Dawn has always been beautiful from Boralus and I'll miss it when I leave.

Oddly enough my mother was already out with her guard and Tandred's forces to fight off invaders, so it was just Sam and I - talk about awkward. I tried to sneak in the back door by entering the kitchen and to my luck he'd been waiting for me.

"Your mother said you'd show me around town." He said politely, I'm sure he'd been meaning to ask but I sneered back at him and we went on our way. I took him to all the shops mom recommended ahead of time; Boralus Inn, the Academy, the local blacksmith, Wear and Tear fitting. All the while he kept going on about a stowaway aboard his ship.
"Have you apprehended the stowaway?" I asked.
"Nah- the crew searched for days on our voyage..found nothin'. I'm not sure what it was but it took a large chomp outta our supply o'dried meat." He shook his head.
"You're sure it wasn't one of the crew?"
"Yeah, I'm the only one with the key to lower cargo. I can't even think how someone got in there! Besides there were noises coming from that part of the ship, loud noises it woke me up one night."
"What noises?"
"The kind cats make..that low and drawn out growl." He continued to explain for what seemed like hours; until finally I couldn't take it and I left him by the Inn with my mother's old horse.

{{ To be continued.. }}

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
{{ This character mean quite a bit to me, now entirely as much as the characters from my legitimate novel but fairly close. I'm sure she would make a lovely addition to this server. }}
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And if you haven't already, please look through the Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies.

Have fun! And don't forget to /join chat !

<333

Cressy